Savannah, Georgia Engagement Photography
When a couple books me for a destination engagement session, they get me for an entire day of exploring all of the wonderful places that location has to offer. Abby and Stuart wanted a Savannah engagement session because the city holds such a special place in their hearts. You can read about how they met and got engaged on the blog post that included the Tybee Island part of their session here.
Today I’m sharing what was actually the first part of their session day. We met up at Forsyth Park, walked around downtown Savannah and then ended up at Wormsloe where we got some of the most amazing photos ever!
Since I shared their love story in the previous blog post, today I thought I would share a little bit more about them as a couple.
Abby’s three favorite things about Stuart:
- His heart for people. He will do anything for those he loves.
- He will always do his best to do the right thing.
- He always wants to grow and be better. It goes miles in a relationship.
Stuart’s three favorite things about Abby:
- Her heart. She has an incredibly huge heart for others and gives it unconditionally to others.
- The way she views the world. Her perspective on things is a wonderful take on the world we live in.
- Her adventurous spirit. She is always excited and ready to head off on an exciting expedition.
Favorite places you’ve traveled
The Sahara Dessert. They rode camels and slept in tents.
Where is one place you’d like to travel together
“OY! The whole dang globe!” Haha, but seriously, this couple loves to travel. They have a trip planned to Greece and would love to visit Italy, Germany, Austria and Switzerland . . . just to name a few.
What are you passionate about in life
Abby and Stuart, I can’t wait for your wedding day. It’s going to be such a joy-filled celebration!
To see more like this Savannah engagement session, click here.
Are you a taco-loving, fun, travel-obsessed couple looking for a photographer for your special day in the Chicago area or around the world? I’d love to chat with you!
Fill out the contact form here and I’ll be in touch right away!