It amazes me the technology that exists today and when it comes to wedding planning, there are some great things out there to help you along the way. Having these apps on your phone will help you stay updated and organized on the go. So, whether you are updating your guest list, looking for the perfect necklace to wear with your strapless gown or wondering how much is left in the budget, these apps are here to help you out!
- Pinterest. Sorry to state the obvious, but Pinterest is a great place to search for ideas and inspiration. Beware, though, not to just pin pretty things. Search for ideas that will fit YOUR style, not the current trends or you’ll end up looking like every other wedding this year.
- Veri. This app is all about photos! You set up your account, enter your guest list and wedding day details and your guests will get an invitation to download the app. Once the event you set up starts, guests can turn on sharing via the app, take pictures on their regular phone camera and the pictures will automatically be added to your Veri account! Guests can turn sharing on and off as they please, or it will automatically shut off at the end time of the event you set up. Cool!
- Mint. Your wedding budget is important. Keep track of it all and make sure you are staying on course with this handy app.
- Joy. Joy is a free place to set up your wedding website, manage invites, link your wedding registries, collect photos, manage the schedule and so much more. You can manage it all in the app, and your wedding party can download the app and have all of the information for the day at their fingertips. No more excuses for being late for pictures.
- Appy Couple. This is another option for a wedding website. I love how beautiful and modern the sites look and the features are amazing. You can manage the guest list and RSVPs, send emails coordinating to your wedding website style, collect addresses, link to your registries, and so much more. There’s also an app for your wedding guests that matches your website. There, guests can get all of the wedding day information and even head to the travel concierge for help making hotel arrangements or schedule and Uber pick up. This app will even let hosts post virtual toasts! How fun is that?!
I know there are tons of other apps out there to help you stay organized in your wedding planning! If you have one you can’t live without that isn’t mentioned here, comment on this post so we can check it out!